Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new year

With the new year, Jesse has discovered some new tricks. Like picking his nose. And that when he bangs on his highchair tray, he can make his food dance. He has also discovered that he can stand without his hands. He up and did it one day and I was so surprised and excited that he started clapping and fell over. He sure is growing up and I am dreading but excited for the day when he takes off running. Here are a few pictures and a video to help you understand my excitement:



He stopped liking peas that were mashed up, but now he likes them fresh because he can pick them up with his fingers. If you know him, you know he is stubborn and persistent. This video will show you how determined he is to get a single pea in his mouth (and someday up his nose i am sure)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stalker!!! J/K I am so glad that you found me! I didn't even know you had a blog or I would have stalked you! How fun are we! Jesse is so cute! I would take him ANYDAY!! HI!

JDS said...

Very cute, I am so excited to see you all in only a few months!

JDS said...

Soon as in 2 months until Kristi's wedding!

The Farrs said...

O.K. so Andy usually gets all the credit for Jessie's looks, but the second picture from the bottom looks just like some of your pictures when you were little, Megan (only Jesse is a more masculine version)!

Jack said...

He is getting SOOO big! I can't believe it! We need to see each other again soon...