Monday, February 16, 2009

Disclaimer

So for all of you people who said "I told you so," this post is for you. We decided, or more like I decided, that we were not keeping the dog. Sometimes I don't understand my husband, but we had a good chat about spontaneity and how it was NOT okay. :) I gave the dog a day, and already I was becoming anxious about our house smelling like a dog, and the minute allergic reactions Jesse was having. So we will not be keeping him and probably will not get a dog (maybe ever, we'll see). After we decided Andy said to me: "I don't think I am a dog person." And I said DUH! He is actually allergic to dogs himself but for some reason always wanted one. Who knows with him. So Bon Voyage Sargent Pepper.

4 comments:

JDS said...

haha, poor Sgt. Pepper. Where did Andy even get a 10 month old trained dog to begin with?

PS: If you every do want an inside dog might I suggest a small dog. (Or you can adopt an older more laid back dog from a shelter).

Tira said...

I am glad that you found some one that would take the "little guy" off your hands.

Brooke said...

Sad day for Sgt Pepper! Hopefully he is in a nice home now!

Anonymous said...

i am SO not a dog person... i would feel the same way about it smelling up my house!!

it was fun to see you today at the shower:)