Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet Seargent Pepper


This is our new dog. Let me tell you the story.
I told Andy that for this year he had to at least
get me a card for Valentine's Day.Last year I
got a piece of paper folded in fourths and with
the writing "I love you" on it. Exciting right? (I
know I really shouldn't complain). So Andy mentioned
he was going to make it a great V-day so he had
planned this big surprise. He left Friday night to
pick him up and when he walked in the door, lets just
just say I was less than happy. We had previously agreed
that we wouldn't get a dog for a while and he goes and buys
one. So I went straight to bed and said little to Andy to
avoid hurting his feelings. So Saturday I woke up and
play with Pepper and he is a pretty well trained dog
for ten months. He sleeps on the landing going down
stairs. Today we discovered a chewing problem
so we will see how long this lasts. He is cute, but
that doesn't mean I am attached. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck my friend!

F said...

yes he was very cute! a beautiful dog. I'm glad Andy got to experience the dog and the family realize it's not for you guys (at least for now like you said) while jesse is still young. I remember when we tried springing a dog on our parents how devastating it was when we came home from school and he wasn't there anymore. long story. i miss you megs! i'm excited to read about jesse in the tub! ha... i just saw the picture :0)