Friday, February 13, 2009

Mobility Pays Off


Jesse doesn't like to lay down in the bath anymore.
So i decided to use a cup to wash out his hair. But he
really likes cups. He likes them so much that he has
almost drowned himself by trying to drink an ENTIRE
cup of bath water. And every time he does it, he doesn't
catch on.

So one of the things I do to keep Jesse occupied is
open our Tupperware drawer and let him pull out
pieces to play with. So the other day he figured out
that he can CLIMB inside the drawer. It was so cute
and I was so afraid that he was going to fall out!
He is my little dare devil already!

Watch mom, no hands.....well at least I was
going to until you stopped me!



Then the other day I found out him stuck
in this toy. I laughed so hard because he
got himself there!

He is at such a fun age! I just adore spending time with him

2 comments:

Tira said...

I LOVE it! Just wait until all he does in run. Then nothing will be safe!

F said...

oh my gosh that boy is SO DARN CUTE! i LOVE his grins! those pjs are so cute btw... I'm obsessed with pajamas. for baby anyway... the children's place stretchies are my current obesession. i can't wait to see jesse again! what acute little stinker!