Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow day!

So Jesse and I decided to have
a snow day! It was SO much fun!
He received a snow suit for Christmas
so we HAD to try it out.
So we bundled all up and went
outside. He really liked it and
didn't get a single part of his
body wet except for his face.
At one point his gloves were so
wet and when he tried to wipe his
face it got really cold- that is when
we went back inside.

I think that I need to buy him a sled
that I can pull him around in!

Here is a movie of him having fun!

2 comments:

The Farrs said...

I'm sure glad Jesse was nice and warm. It made me cold just looking at the pictures! It was obvious that he liked it when I watched the video...how cute!

F said...

i love that you have a buddy to play out in the snow with! paha i can't believe he's big enough to enjoy playing in the snow! SO CRAZY! is he saying lots of words or animal noises? still growling? i miss you megs!