Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween

This weekend has been a busy one with all the things going on. But we did manage to relax here and there and spend some time together. Today Jesse and I were able to go to church all by ourselves! What a treat!!! Andy was sick so he stayed home (while Charlotte got her much needed 3 hour nap) and Jesse and I cuddle through church. So nice! Here is my big boy right before we left for church. I am going to buy him some new pants this week because his legs are growing out of all the ones he has!!
For Halloween we went to the Camas "Boo Bash." I should say Andy because I was tutoring. But I wasn't too dissapointed because I was told there were many lines and lots of people. It is basically an event where you walk around downtown Camas, which is small and very cute, and trick-or-treat at each store. On Friday we went to the Church's trunk or treat which was fun but crazy. He loaded up his pumpkin with candy and I have managed to stay out of it. Here are out costumes that I made for our family:
What concentration!
early in the week for family home evening we went to a pumpkin patch and then came home and made pumpkin rice crispie treats. Or Andy and Jesse did. I chose this pictures because holy cow they are so alike!!
Can't get a good face out of both of them at once!
And to top of the weekend I will be getting up early to Substitute for a Kindergarten class. That should be interesting....

2 comments:

JDS said...

Holy Cow I am SUPER impressed with your costumes...adorable!

F said...

well done! i was like, oh my, i wonder how much she spent on those babies! all that merchandise is everywhere these days, i didn't even doubt you could have found them to purchase. you should SELL those costumes on ebay or amazon or something. i bet you could get pretty great little profit!

good luck with kindergarten! :)