Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Week. Where is October going?!?

What a week! Well it really wasn't that busy now that I look back. But I got lots accomplished! And that always feels good. First of all, I canned my first batch of Salsa!!!! I think it turned out pretty well but I won't add as much apple cider vinegar next time- makes it too sweet. And I am a salty salsa kinda girl. But still good.
This week for Jesse's lessons we were learning about the letter "I." Jesse just soaks everything up so quickly and our lessons are over in less than an hour. It seems as if he wants to learn more so I tried some words with him this week. We used some scrabble pieces and put them together to see how he did and he READ his first word ALLLL by himself!! I am so proud of this little man! Other things we did: learn about inches, do "ice-cream cone math," watch ice melt, and make ice-cream sandwiches. We have so much fun together. :)

Char finishing up her last birthday cake. Of course she was more into it when 10 people weren't staring at her.

And decorating our "I" for the school board with eyes. Doesn't work too well but great for Halloween. :)
And that's all! I am enjoying blogging every week and hope that everyone else is liking this posts. Oh and I started a new challenge: the Body for Life Challenge. I have lost 4 lbs this week. It is encouraging and I am going to keep it up!! WOOHOO!

No comments: