Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another week with a busy weekend

And so it was H week. A few things we talked about and activities we did: holes, honey bees, hands, hungry caterpillar...and much more. The following pictures show our fun activities for this week:
For this activity I found a bunch of small objects around the house to put into a bag and he had to guess what he was feeling when he reached in. He loved it! We'll have to do this again soon...
We made our own hungry caterpillar using leaves and paint. This is not the finished product but it turned out pretty cute :)
Jesse is learning how to put his own shirts on. It's hard, but he is getting there. I wasn't much help during this picture because I just sat and laughed at him!
Good entertainment (outdoor pool)
General Conference was this weekend and it was FANTASTIC! This year I did a packet with Jesse of different things to do while watching. He loved it and it kept him pretty occupied. Here are a few of the activities:
This one we colored and cut out pictures of the presidency and they stood up. He was actually making them talk to each other in this picture :)
Charlotte and Daddy being silly. She was laughing at the feel of his whiskery cheek. So cute :)
We celebrated Charlotte's first birthday this evening with close family. It was lovely. I cannot believe my little monster is one!! I love this girl and her penguin walk and slobbery kisses. I love her funny hair and her twinkling smile and gaping teeth. I even love her cute wild tantrums she is beginning to throw. They make me want to just laugh at her. I am thankful every day for a spunky lovey little thing. Here are a few pics of the house decor:

Tuesday is her official birthday. Here's a shout out to the biggest one-year-old mama's girl! And that's all! It was busy but we have a busy week ahead as well!

2 comments:

deonthemom said...

Megan I have to know if you made the puff balls in you dining room. I love them and I want to make them!

Megan said...

Martha stewart!! Super easy....http://imperfectlybeautifulms.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-tissue-paper-pom-poms.html. Aren't they fun??