Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumn

It really has been an uneventful week. Lots of relaxing due to the fact that we are all sick. There is a terrible nasty cold going around and we ALL have it. Even my poor Charlotte who doesn't understand why her nose doesn't work properly. When she can't drink her bottle she looks at it like there is something wrong with it. Poor thing.

Anyway- We ended up at my parents for a Halloween gathering of sorts. It was fun just to be around everyone. We didn't do much besides eat and play video games. Now I am not usually a gamer but every holiday we pull out "snowboard kids II" on the Nintendo 64. It is SOO fun to play it with everyone. We were all rolling in laughter at the end of each round :) So we didn't go trick or treating which may sound lame, but Jesse had loads of candy from the ward trunk or treat and other events. And he didn't notice or care much. And had plenty of time to wear his costume to other events. Here is some of the [horrible] candy that Jesse got. We have been slowly working through it and he is loving it! (Obviously)
'Tis the season for pumpkin food! We made these delicious whole wheat pumpkin pancakes for breakfast one morning and we all LOVED them! Go here to see the recipe. I had mine with molasses which I don't usually do but oh my it was just yummy. And now my mouth is watering.
So that is my week. We have Christmas music playing nearly all day now and are counting down the days to getting our first REAL family Christmas tree. Happy Holidays everyone! :)

No comments: