Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall adventures

So we carved our pumpkins a week after Halloween. It was a busy week for us...Jesse got to do his own pumpkin this year for the first time (with the exception of the knife). He LOVED it! Except getting his hands dirty in the gook but he did a good job. Here he is with his personally designed pumpkin:
Andy helping me with my pumpkin:
Scooping out the guts. Jesse actually touched them this year. In the past he wouldn't at all!
And the lit masterpieces.

A couple days later Jesse and I did some leaf rubbings and made a garland. He was pretty proud of it. :)
Jesse is into a phase where he loves to help with EVERYTHING! He has gotten really good at pulling the chair away from the table to step up and help in the kitchen. Here we are making pancakes. Bad lighting...
My mom and I went to the temple together on Friday for a much needed break. SO lovely! And all the trees were in their fall splendor. So we couldn't help but take some pictures.



And my little man got some new church clothes AND a hair cut. This makes him look so grown up!
I just finished this about an hour ago. On to the next towel!
And this week will be just as busy! We are heading to Utah on Thursday for a much anticipated homecoming of Andy's sister Tiffany.

No comments: