Friday, May 27, 2011

MISC

I am running out of clever post titles (not that mine were ever that clever), can you tell?
Here are just a few cute pictures I needed to post:
I know I have posted a million of Jesse reading with me/himself/his dad, but they are just too cute!
"What, am I doing something wrong?"
Jesse showing some brotherly love, and Charlotte not minding too much...
We made some Cinco De Mayo bracelets for an activity. Not that he even knows what that is, but it was still fun to do something crafty
He had to wear them for a while of course
The ONE sunny day we got outside this year so far. We LOVED it!
I just happened to put a long sleeved shirt on Jesse and the poor guy has my red-faced genes. But he was having fun :)
Charlotte's first encounter with grass
Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

The Farrs said...

I love these pics! The bracelets are pretty cute. Hey girl, you ever heard of sun screen? :-)