Sunday, May 1, 2011

April

Here are some odds and ends of pictures. My parents lent me a camera they don't use anymore so I was just trying to get used to lighting and everything. So here they are:
Charlotte getting me quite wet while bathing. I have to cover myself with towels. :)
Jesse enjoying a treat- you can tell he really likes it because he doesn't often lick his fingers.
Jesse's playing with his "trains."
I just loved his bright-eyed look of Charlotte's
I LOVE this cute little outfit
More playing
Jesse's morning bleary-eyed look.
Charlotte is rolling around everywhere and finds all kinds of things to be into. She loves stringy things and found some strings hanging off this little magazine holder (that holds cloth diapers).
Hopefully there will be more pictures to come since I am enjoying using this new camera.

1 comment:

The Farrs said...

You have gotten some really cute pictures! I enjoyed going back and looking at all of them!