Monday, March 17, 2008

Ode to Saint Patties















Jesse is getting bigger each day. He is also cooing and making much more noise. I am trying to get him to grab at things, but so far all he can do is put his fist in his mouth. He is still cuddly which I am told to enjoy that as long as possible. He is SOO much fun to stay home with each day and I miss him everytime i have to go to work. Andy is very good with Jesse and grabs him out of my hands each time he gets home. He loves to just sit and play with him and make him smile. I am afraid he is going to turn out to be a daddy's little boy. He slobbers A LOT now and i keep on trying to see whether his teeth are coming in but I simply cannot tell. I have never had a teething baby before!! OH and he is very excited to see him grandma and grandpa in April!!

1 comment:

The Farrs said...

I cannot believe how big he is! He is going to be a very handsome little boy! Love, Mom.