Friday, March 7, 2008

CUTEST OUTFIT EVER!




















He is starting to gain some weight and i love his cute little cubbyness. I call him "chuncker"















This is Jesse's new favorite toy- he can sit in his swing for hours and just be content


He looks different in every picture! His smiles are come often and are the biggest in the morning. I love waking up to his smiles.


Like father like son. Andy being his dorkey self :)

I LOVE HIS DIMPLE!!!!

He is my happy little boy! And is this outfit just CUTE or what?


4 comments:

The Farrs said...

How could he get any cuter? I can't wait to see him again (and you guys too, of course :). Love, Mom

Little Lovables said...

He is so cute! My 3 month old is starting to smile like that!

My hubby served his mission in Oregon about 6 years ago... we are wanting to move there :)

F said...

he is definitely totally adorable!!

Anne said...

Ahhhh...a swing. You should have much more free-time now!! He is looking more like a Farr these days...don't you think?

Anne