Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A few random pictures




He sleeps in some of the cutest positions


















He loves his uncle brent












He is doing leg exercises




























In the mornings when he wakes up, I put him into the bed next to me and he sleeps like a log. He always seems to reach me and he tickles me with his little fingers



















He looks very good in green. And I can't take enough pictures of him smiling















I love these shoes!




















It has been so beautiful here lately that I have started to take walks in the evenings. I wanted to make sure he was warm....and this was the first opportunity I had to put him in this cute snow suit. He is like a little marshmellow and can hardly move anything! :)


























Look closely at this picture- Jesse wanted to play the game too.





No comments: