Monday, March 1, 2010

Due 10/10/2010

Here is the 8 week ultrasound of the next addition to
our family. We figured it was about time that Jesse had
a sibling. We are both very excited but will work hard
to enjoy the next few months of "Jesse time." Jesse
doesn't really understand what is going on and nor will
he until the baby is actually here. I talk about the baby
in mommy's belly and he will kiss my belly and say "hi" to
the baby but that is about the extend of his caring.
I will keep everyone updated with pictures etc over
the next few months. Right now all you need to know
is that I am enjoying the morning sickness phase of
the first trimester and am counting down the days until it ends :)
I was craving a doughnut one day and so we got chocolate covered doughnuts. I often tell andy how lucky he and Jesse are that they get to be spoiled by the cravings that I have. :)
One of our weekly trips to the library. Jesse wanted to carry the books as we he wants to help with everything else now-a-days.
Too heavy....
Outside the front of the library.
Andy's glasses broke so I took him to the store to pick out a new pair. I insisted on going with him and I am glad that i did because the pairs he liked were NOT for grown adult men (sorry andy). And jesse wanted in on the fun. Cute huh!

3 comments:

Craven Family said...

Again...congrats to you and your family. Hope your morning sickness dissipates soon. No fun.

Peyton still asked to go "hear" the baby in my belly (at my check-ups)after Laynie was born. That made it clear she was just too young to make the connection. Maybe you'll have a better way to explain it to the little man. I'm putting my guess down as a G-I-R-L but two little boys close in age would be so much fun.

JDS said...

Congratulations again! I totally remember when you told me Jesse was here, it doesn't seem that long ago!

Shelly and Ben said...

Congratulations Megan! Oh man, I just read through your updates and I miss you so much!! I'm about ready to cry! I love you!!!!