Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moving!!

Well we are finally moved into our new place and how exciting it is!!! We moved to Camas, Washington. It is located just right outside Vancouver, Washington and is only miles away from many of my favorite stores. We picked this location because Andy just transferred to the Boneville Dam working armed security. This is a new step in our lives and we are looking forward to many new memories and fun activities done in this area! our new address is:

1718 SE 11th Street
apartment 202
Camas, WA 98607

We are only minutes away from Anne and Matt (the closest we have been to them in.....well a long time). We are minutes away from Ikea, a fabulous super wal-mart store, a cute new library in historic camas, the beautiful Colombia river (have I convinced you to come visit yet?), and TREES!!!! Oh man I am happy that the summer will be green and there is water near by. Our apartment has many wonderful features including a huge kitchen, a walk in closet, a big bathroom and the list goes on.

Our next step in our lives is complicated. Our little boy just turned two and that is about how many years we wanted between our kids. BUT Andy still needs to go through school, and I would like to find a job subbing or teaching in the area. This leaves having more kids is being put on the back burner(...or does it? we shall see). I am days away from receiving my Utah license. I will then get my Washington license and go from there. Andy is excited to learn there is a fantastic volunteer fire department in the area and he is going to go check it out sometime this week. We have many wonderful things ahead of us but most of all we have been very blessed by a Father in Heaven who is watching out for us.

If you are in the area and are passing through, don't hesitate to call! I will post pictures soon when there are not as many boxes and clutter around!

2 comments:

JDS said...

What a great adventure coming up for your little family! I can't believe you are at the stage where you are thinking kid #2... your so much farther ahead of me it's crazy!

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! I miss your guts! Did you know I am from Kamas...Utah! How funny!