Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Fun!




This is a picture of Jesse just waking up on Christmas morning. We somehow managed to sleep in until almost eight and it was bliss! Usually our mornings start around 6 Christmas morning. Anne and Matt and Paul had stayed the night so we were able to be with family. Kristin arrived early in the morning (that is what woke everyone up!)















Here is the loot under the Christmas tree!
I believe Jesse's was about half of that stuff! He
made out like a bandit!!













Opening one of his favorite things- balls. :) They
are spread all over the house now

















He has finally understood that opening presents is fun. This year he took joy in ripping open all the presents but then wanted to play with everything as he unwrapped it.

















Mr. Potato head has been one of his favorite gifts. He loves to take the pieces off and shove them into random holes. We have seen some scary looking Mr. Potato head's lately!
















Me donning the AWESOME apron that my sister, Anne, made me. It looks funny with what I am wearing...well lets just face it- who is pretty on this morning anyway? I am opening some facial products my mom got me!
















Jesse playing with his bus!










Christmas dinner. Jesse was hungry if you can't tell. He wasn't too thrilled about picture time.
















I threw a few of these pictures in to show how he was last Christmas. This doesn't look that different, but i can tell a difference!









He was so teeny! My little boy is approaching the big number 2 in January and it is a crazy thought!! I will post more on his birthday. We probably won't have a big party this year because it still doesn't mean that much to him...but next year! Happy birthday little man!
We are thankful for this time of year but look forward to the changes coming up. Andy has found out that he will be moving to a closer dam hopefully in the middle of January. This means we can get into our own place and start meeting new people in the area. We are just looking forward to seeing each other more often and being close to family.
Jesse's latest: He is SMART and has really good eyes. He is always the first one to point out deer, airplanes, buses, or any kind of noise that we pass. He also signs each of these things with great enthusiasm so I am happy to see that he has not lost that. He is all around a cheerful little boy and is enjoying being around mom more. I have started a new trick with him: I say "marco" and he says....(you might think polo) but he says "marco." hahha it is great because wherever he is or whatever he is doing he will always answer and I know what part of the house he is into and if he doesn't answer then i go running.

No comments: