Friday, January 22, 2010

My little man turns two!!

Jesse turned two on January 5th, 2010. I can't believe he
he is so grown up!!! There are many pictures to follow so enjoy!
His birthday cake was themed Wall-E. He LOVES
the movie and at one point watched it twice a day.
This cake was made special by Jesse's Auntie Kristin.
He saw it and wanted to touch it....
I think he was pretty pleased about it.
Blowing out his candles. He doesn't get much
air flow through those lips, so......
.....Mama had to help.
Traditionally licking the candles. In his case, biting them
because he was unsure why I was sticking it in his mouth.
Yummy!

These are the Wall-E figurines that I bought online
from the Disney Store. They were quick to ship them
since I only came up with the cake idea days before his
celebration.
Andy's brothers, robert and brent, were visiting this weekend
and Jesse loved seeing his Uncle bobby and uncle bubba.
Silly Andy.
Snarfing down cake.
Present time! It was fun to watch Jesse open presents
because he was excited to open them.
Some NEAT books that he got from his Grandma and
Grandpa Summers in Utah.
Some pipes that his dad bought and cut up
so he could put them together (definitely his favorite gift).
Open this now!
Okay maybe I will open one more present....
Open this present now!
With his papa!
He got a tool set with a COOL screw driver!
It actually works, makes the right sound, and
you can reverse the direction of the drilling!
Dad had to "help" him put together his pipes.
This was the morning that Brent and Robert left for Utah.
It was fun to have them here and Jesse loved it!
A couple of days later Auntie Kristin decided to do a little
photo shoot. Love these pictures!




Well that's my Jesse and most of what has happened in the
last little while. I still am arranging my house and cleaning it in a way that
it is presentable for pictures so stay tuned...

4 comments:

JDS said...

I can't believe he is TWO! He is growing too fast!
PS: Your hair is cute at the new length!

Unknown said...

You are looking so good Megan! I can't believe how quickly our boys are growing up!

F said...

i LOVE your long hair! HAPPY late birthday jesse boy! ok, and i have to ask. are those poo drops on the cake??? i've never seen wall-e, so i don't know. it's possible ok! I miss yoU! and i'm excited to move back to washington this summer because then we can PLAY again! at least more than we do now!!!
i miss you midge!

The Farrs said...

Your blog is looking good...nice to see you're back to posting again. Even though you're closer now, I still love to see pictures of Jesse (even when I've seen them already :-)!