Sunday, May 24, 2009

Did he really grow that fast?

Well I must start off saying that I am very baby hungry right now. Jesse is aproaching the 17 month mark and I am getting the feeling that a baby is not far off. Well I still have a bit before we can start trying again, but as soon as I can, I WILL!!! Sorry if that is too much info for some of you. So I was going through some baby clothes to give to my sister in law (who is due in June) and some of the clothes were so TINY and cute and I can't believe he was ever small enough to fit into them! I also was looking at some pictures of Jesse from a while back and he was so small!
 Well to me anyway. So here is to looking back, I will post a few pics for your enjoyment:
This is what we call our china man look. :)

Ok so this is exactly what he looks like now. 
His papa farr look
Look, a bird! 

LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at my sweet Jesse! I love it! You are a sweet little mommy!

JDS said...

Too Cute!
Okay, so I know this post was about Jesse, but.... Your hair in the last picture looks amazing! Love the color and the cut!

F said...

what a cutie! i'm excited for baby #2!!

Jack said...

ha ha! what a cutie!

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

I LOVE that last shot, too! Wow, you look great, and your lil man is so handsome. Thanks for blogging. I enjoyed this post. They do grow oh so fast.

Tira said...

It is amazing how fast they grow! Jesse is lucky to have such a good mom. I miss seeing you all the time. I think Jesse has grown each time I see him. I don't think that #2 is too far off you have been baby hungry for a long time now. :)