Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter


So here is our Easter post. We really didn't do much besides relax and spend time together and with family. Jesse woke up on Easter to his first Easter basket, but we didn't do an egg hunt because I knew he wouldn't understand what was going on. So here is a few pictures, including his cute church outfit.





When he figured out candy was inside the eggs, he stepped on them and
then put them in his mouth, foil and all. what a little booger!

This was the only picture I could get of him before he HAD
to have the camera. He is quite the stubborn little thing lately!
Today he has been on time-out for pulling open the door on the entertainment
center when I told hime "NO!" He was on time-out three times! ARGH! :)

Here are a few other of his favorite things:

Playing on the computer he can barely reach..... and playing in time-out like he did nothing wrong. Little stinker. :) Update on moving-we have had several leads on tenants in our house. I am glad that I worked for a property management company because I know the ins and outs of renting. We have a lease and an application so we are ready! We have several people coming to look at it in the next few days. I sure hope one works out. Brent (andy's brother) has cleaned his room and bathroom so it is a space that I can live with. :) So andy has ten days off and hopefully he gets some progress done on moving. We will see. Until later!

6 comments:

JDS said...

I LOVE Jesse's suit!!! How can you stay mad at that little buddy too long? Too cute!!!

F said...

pahaha - what a cute stinker! his church outfit is very handsome! give him a big squeeze for me!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little outfit!! glad you guys had a nice easter:)

Jack said...

He is getting so big! I love his outfit!!!

The Farrs said...

Oh boy, aren't we going to have fun together! I can't wait (really !!!).

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

What a handsome little man!
Do you still go to Sports night on Thursdays? We have missed it! I hope to be there again in June - but this week is out.

Take care!