Saturday, April 4, 2009

Moving

So we are finally making some big changes in our lives. Right now we are in the process of looking for a renter for our house and we are moving up to Mountain Green with Andy's parents for a few months. Now at first I was a little wary of moving in with the in-laws but I think I can look at is positively since they like me more than andy :). But we are moving in with them to decrease some debt before we have to move to Oregon. I will finish up with all of my schooling (besides student teaching) on August 14th, and we will be moving to Oregon, hopefully, September. I am VERY much looking foward to moving to Oregon. I am sad to leave many wonderful friends behind, but no goodbyes yet. I have many months of summer left to go on picnics and park walks. So this is just a pre-warning for those of you who are a little attached to me. haha :)

6 comments:

JDS said...

I think that is very exciting for you and very sad for me... no more visits when I make it to UT :-(

Nate and Liss said...

Have fun at the in-laws! Nate and I lived with his parents last summer to save money for school. It was sure interesting! Good luck. How exciting that you are moving to Oregon. We'll have to do something.

Shelly and Ben said...

Nooooooooooo........(Sniffling and cying like a baby)

The Farrs said...

So many cute pictures!You have a smart little guy when it comes to change...he obviously doesn't like it!! Ha!Ha! I'll be thinking "ha ha" when you come up here, huh?

F said...

Brooklin and I will have to make a day trip or two up to see you this summer so we can go on picnics and park walks before you take off to Oregon. That's too funny about his parents liking you more, I think I remember you mentioning that sometime after you got married. Good luck finding renters!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to talk about this...