Friday, March 13, 2009

Growing up!


So we have started something new this week-
and all because Jesse refused to let me help
him with ANYTHING anymore. I give him my
hand to walk with, he shrugs it off. I give him
a spoon to eat with, he throws a tantrum. So
here are some pictures of me FINALLY giving
in and saying- fine, do it yourself. He was pretty
please with himself.


(Notice more of the applesauce is on his
bib and face than actually went in his mouth)

And I couldn't resist this- there is nothing
like his cute little naked bum. :)

He is getting so smart! If you turn your volume up for this video, you
can hear him imitating the pig. He also does a sheep noise, but
he went camera shy or something! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

JDS said...

hahaha oink oink

The Farrs said...

Candy and I just listened to Jesse's pig noises and laughed!