Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready for solid foods already?

So my little tyke is acting like he wants to eat solid foods. So i went and bought him some rice cereal and oatmeal to try and figure out which one he would like better. We have tried rice cereal so far. Following are the results of the first day:
This look says: "You're kidding me right?"
The first taste- interesting...

I think Jesse is starting to figure out what the camera means.


I put it up on the side (i was in front of him), and I didn't even


have to make any noise or a face and he smiled. What a ham!

Do you like see-food?


This picture is for Anne...he loves his farley!

Now Julie don't kill me when you see this picture...I got

bored one night. And it turned out A LOT crazier than I

expected. I need to come over and have you fix it. I look like

I am trying to....I dunno. I just look wierd.

2 comments:

F said...

he is just tooo cute!! MEGAN DO YOU HAVE RED HAIR??? i want to see a better shot of it!!!

The Farrs said...

Jesse looks "thrilled" with his expanded menu...did any actually go down? I want to see a better shot of the red hair too :)