Saturday, June 7, 2008

Old and New

So my hair was gross- a totally unnatural color that looked
like i was trying to look younger or something. So....

...I went to Julie's and she cute it and colored it for me.
She put a really dark color on top of the shiny red and this is
how it turned out. I think she described it as cola? I dunno,
but i LOVE IT! It's dark and easy and new. (Don't worry everyone,
I will eventually grow my hair out).

So i got a membership to a gym. You see that double chin in the first picture

and the relief society arms in the second? Well those couldn't be the same

either so I am working out 3-4 times a week to change that as well. Wish me

luck! Oh and I am eating better too. Horah for being healthy.... Today I

did something totally new for me and I took a yoga class. It was quite

enjoyable and I learned to relax a little.....Everyone should try something new every

once in a while. :)

4 comments:

JDS said...

Oooh I love that hair color! It looks fantastic! Good for you going to the gym. I am on a diet now, but no gym membership so I bet you will take the pounds off a lot quicker :-) good luck! Miss you dear, I will have to come visit some time I am up there again.

The Farrs said...

Megs,
Your hair is beautiful! I laughed over the "double chin" and the "Relief Society arms"...I guess I've had both of those things for some time :)

F said...

I like the brown ALOT and i am so proud of you for being HEALTHY! it's so discouraging to try and go from big to small... but it's totally worth it! That's my struggle right now, getting motivated to get in a habit of healthiness. Remember when we used to go running all the time? I should try and get back in that habit, it was a good one! Anyway -- You're awesome megs!

JDS said...

It was great seeing you this weekend! Hope the rest of the weekend went well for you!