Monday, June 16, 2008

My first ART class

So I am taking the first class since Jesse. It is a Saturday class
from 9am to 4:30pm. It is a long class but the first
day was very fun- despite how nervous I was. We made
stamp things...I forget what the technical term for them
is but here is one the one I made. My teacher said to come up
with a concept before we made it and I am not very creative
and had tea on my mind so my concept was : "Tea is Traditional"
We were suppose to make three good prints and then
color them. My teacher said mine benefited from the
coloring...but I will keep my horrible mean comments
about how simple and boring mine is to myself. :)

Really exciting eh? I quickly learned that I was in a class

with some very creative people (even though

nobody would admit it). My class was called "Stuido Art

for the non-art major." Anyway- Mom do you want the stamp?

I thought maybe you could use it for a tea party invite? Or anne?

I won't be offended if you don't like it :). Enough about that

I just threw in a few random pics of jesse. This one is

of him happy in his high chair!

And this one is of me trying to catch him sucking
his thumb- a new habbit!

AND he is holding his own bottle now. So he is

becoming completely dependant from me now.....

2 comments:

F said...

that class sounds like FUN! I'm really into doing creative things right now -- actually i'm into IMAGINING / getting EXCITED about starting to do creative things... so I love that you get to take that class! i'm jealous actually. and jesse is too CUTE!

The Farrs said...

Your tea stamp is really sweet and you did a great job!