Thursday, September 8, 2011

New tip!

Okay so this new tip comes with a little bit of background:
I am tutoring a few kids in a family and I have come up with my own lesson plans. The first grader I am tutoring is working on word recognition and memorizing sight words and such. So I make this activity for him called a word slider:
Well my word sliders have looked really ridiculous until I discovered a new tool I could use to cut the lines in it: a seam ripper!! Have you ever tried to poke a small hole/cut a straight line in something that you wanted to look nice and clean and ended up bending/ripping/generally ruining your project? I have. Thus the seam ripper. Hope this helps in some way!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I was wondering how you did that! Parker is really coming along and that word slider is the best idea!!! Great Job!!!