Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Happenings

This month has not been too busy for us- we have just been going about our regular routines. Andy works, goes to school and I squeeze in work somewhere in between a few days. It works for us and our children never have to go to daycare so I am happy :).
My Charlotte is getting so big! Here she is in her ducky bathrobe:
And her cute twinkly eyes :)
And this was her first time in her saucer- it is a big hit because there are buttons that make noise and colors light up
I came into Jesse's room the other day and saw this. :) I am hoping that Jesse likes to read as he gets older.
For Valentine's Day, we decided to let Jesse make some heart cookies. Here he is with Dad helping him cut them out:
Andy bought me tulips- they remind me that spring is just around the corner!
We had a special Valentine's dinner as a family. (You can tell these two are related with their cheesy wide-mouth grins...)
Here is my little man with the finish product of cookies. He even frosted a few himself!
We are looking forward to seeing my little sister in a week- she comes home from her mission from Texas! It seems like forever since I have seen her :). Another big event is we are moving into a new place! It is in the same area but less rent and a little bigger. It is a townhome too so it feels a little more "homey." This will happen in less than a week so I have lots of packing to do!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Cute pics of the baby!

F said...

good luck with the move! your munchkins sure are cuties!! ps, i have some cloth diapers that have never been used (i forget the brand, but it's the kind with inserts) would you be interested?? i was going to try them out, but then chickened out, but not until i had ordered a couple online. silly me. oh well, anyway let me know!