Monday, February 28, 2011

Bragging

What mom can't help but brag about their amazing kids? Well I am no exception. I think my kids are the cutest, smartest, most wonderful things ever (most of the time) and just want to take a blog to write about them.
I took these series of photos in a matter of seconds. Apparently Jesse has done the photo booth somewhere before because he got the idea perfectly, whereas I did not....I think I was trying to get just a nice picture of us smiling together but Jesse had different ideas. hehehe they make me laugh. Especially the last one :)



My Charlie is getting so big. She is such a Mama's girl. I am warning you now- if you see her and she cries while looking at you- it is just a phase. One that I may not live through if I can't get some peace. Not really...but someday's I do love her smiles just for me.
Jesse told me he was "lettering" or in other words writing. He is quite imaginative when he wants to be. He is pointing to the letter "x." That's my boy :)
And he likes to pretend like he somebody else. Can anyone guess this pictures? It's Buzz Lightyear of course! The plumber was here this morning and he asked his name and Jesse said his name was "Tony." Where he got that I am not sure....but I just laughed and the guy said "Is that your alias?" Jesse is such a character and is constantly cracking me up!
He loves this board that he can erase over and over again. The other day he drew the letter "D" and showed it to me and proudly said "D, for dada!" We have been working on our letters casually here and there and I am please to see that he catches on so easily.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is hilarious saying his name was "Tony"! Your kids are so cute!

deonthemom said...

Kids are so much fun!

..telicia.. said...

cute pictures!!! good for jesse! d for dada is amazing!