Friday, October 1, 2010

One last blog before.....

39 weeks and here I am awaiting my surgery. For those of you unaware, I have a scheduled c-section on Monday, October 4th, at 6:30 pm. This is due to an uncooperative body, a previous c-section, and lastly, my comfort :). This picture is me about a week ago. Yes, I am about as uncomfortable as I look.
Trying to do all the last minute things has been exhausting, but we squeeze a few fun things in for Jesse. Like making cookies, and of course, licking the mixers.
This is how my house looks each day. Usually I have Jesse just dump out one box of toys at a time, but this day in particular I didn't have the energy to really chase him through the house getting him to pick up (and helping) with each mess.
Today we had fun putting up decorations around the house. It is a fun year for Jesse because he is beginning to understand the things that go on. He is holding a lantern I bought for him at the store. He LOVES flashlights so I thought he might enjoy this. I was right, he drags it with him everywhere. :)
Well this is adieu to all my readers for a couple of weeks while I recover and get used to having a newborn around the house again! For those of you who voted on my poll, thank you, and thanks for the comments! I am convinced that I Charlotte needs a middle name. Now I just need to convince Andy. He flipped a coin the other day (in his favor of course) BUT I am not going to let a coin make this decision for me. I will wear him down yet....

4 comments:

JDS said...

Good Luck Megs! Oh and I need to your address I have something your Charlotte I need to get to you!

F said...

YAY!!! I totally forgot you had a c-section with Jesse! Although I do hope to be able to have this one "natural", I secretly wouldn't mind the ease of baby removal that comes with c-section. I can't wait to see pictures!! AND SERIOUSLY, I need to ship up and come see you! Maybe once you've had some time to recover :) OR, if you need someone to help out with Jesse watching WHILE recovering, please don't hesitate to let me know! I'd love to come chase him around for a day! LOVES!!

Craven Family said...

Thinking of you and wishing you a happy, healthy delivery for both. Can't wait to meet little Charlie.

Craven Family said...

I don't know why our account keeps popping up as paper poppies. It's just the Cravens.