Monday, April 12, 2010

Silly Jesse

I couldn't resist posting this pictures. I had to make a few adjustments to it to make it appropriate but it just cracked me up! He was walking around in my high heels and I couldn't resist getting a blackmail picture for when he is older.

A few of Jesse's latest: When we do anything silly he always says: "Silly Mama." Usually it is applied to dada because he is the silliest.

The other day I didn't want the candy in my mouth anymore and he wanted it (it was a hard candy ps) and so I put it into his mouth and he spit it out, smiled and said "gusting mama" (as in disgusting mama) hahah.

He LOVES his mr. potato head his aunt anne and uncle matt got him for Christmas. He sleeps with it, takes a bath with it, and brushes his "teeth." The other day I caught him kissing it and saying "love you tato head." I Have to write all these things down so I won't forget them!!

He says "Pee-you!" when I change his diaper now. He insists on wearing his snowman (Christmas) pajamas about 4 times a week.

And lastly I have been telling him when he wines "Stop it Jesse. You are not a baby." He now says it before I can but while he is still whining. You may have to just hear it to have it's full affect. :)

Anyway, I am awaiting pictures from my mom from easter and then I will post again (remember the broken camera?). Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW cute!

F said...

ah haha i love that he tells himself to stop whining! while whining even. love it! how are you feeling girl?