Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry it has taken me SOO long to post something but

SO much has been going on! Lets start about two weeks

ago- andy went to the hopsital because he was dehydrated

and that costs us a pretty penny. Andy's sister Chrisitina

got married, Andy's brother robert started dating someone

(this is a big deal people!), and My mom came for a week, I got

the same flu andy got, and then ending today- we took Jesse

into Kidscare for a temperature of 103. That pretty

much sums it up. so stay away from us for a while! :)

While my mom was here we went to the rodeo,

a parade, and Anteloupe Island, which I had never been

to but it was VERY fun! We almost had a run-in

with a buffalo. Other news- Jesse had his first grahm

cracker.
These are when our little guy was sick- he just sat in our
lap practically all day and barely moved- it was
actually a little scarey!!!! And he was burning up!
But have no fear- within a few minutes of taking
children's motrin (which he can now take since he
is 6+ months) he was right as rain and back to
his happy little self.



2 comments:

JDS said...

oh, so scary having a sick baby, I am glad ya'll are feeling better!

F said...

oh my goodness! That really does sound like a super busy last few weeks! And Jesse is looking so big I can't even believe it!