Saturday, July 5, 2008

I will play along with you Jill since you have tagged me- i find no way around it.

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He makes me laugh even when we are arguing
2. He makes my baby boy laugh more than anyone else and is a wonderful father
3. much like jill's answer- he cooks and makes me gain too much weight because of it (okay so i don't love him for the last part)
4. he always pushes me to do my best in anything and never lets me quit when i REALLY want to- aka school

Four jobs I have had:
1. teriyaki stix (lease favorite)
2. watch expert
3. tutor
4. realty secretary

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Wipeout
2. LOST
3. bachelorette (lame i know)
4. Dancing with the stars

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. 27 dresses
2. Ever After
3. The Holiday
4. Hitch

Four places I have been:
1. Germany
2. Hungary
3. Austria
4. uh..... . . montana? lame

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. my boss
2. my hubby
3. parenting magazine.... :)
4. yeah i dont use email that much

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. bagels and cream cheese
2. croissants
3. fettuchini alfredo
4. poppy seed chicken

Four places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Rhode Island
3. Scotland
4. Ireland

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jesse getting his first tooth
2. Jesse crawling
3. Jesse taking his first step
4. The Beach

Four People I tag:
1. mom
2. melynnda
3. Britney
4. Shaunelle

No comments: