Sunday, March 10, 2013

Growing up too fast!

So we had a good week. Not much happened but we enjoyed the beautiful weather! Can I just say that my kids are growing up WAAAAY too fast? We went to Jesse's wellness check-up, had an eye check, and she talked to me about Kindergarten. Still in denial that my little Jesse will start school in the fall! He got a shot so I treated him to Dairy Queen. The primary president in our ward works there and let Jesse make his own cone. It was AWESOME! Thanks Paula!
Saturday we headed down to Salem to visit the padres and stopped along the way at a park. Charlotte insisted on doing everything Jesse did and it was REALLY hard for me to step back and realize that she is getting big enough to do a lot of the big kid toys. Okay confession: this was the only time I stepped away- to take the picture. I guess there is a little hover-mom in me after all. 
 Jesse was hanging from bars all over the place. 
  Oliver was sporting a new hat- thanks to grandma. I LOVE it!
 My Jesse figured out the timeless monkey bars- he was so proud of himself and just another moment for me to realize he is getting so grown up! 

1 comment:

JDS said...

I can't believe you said Kindergarten! Holy Cow...next year!?