Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shout out to my husband!

Sometimes I am so amazing by the patience of my husband. I have said this before but we make the perfect tag team. These last months have been rough with my low energy and general moodiness. But he gets home and (most of the days) picks up right where I am lacking- energy to entertain the kids or keep them occupied. One night he got home just in time for bedtime and he had them so wound up over the next 20 minutes with horsey rides and rough-housing. They LOVED it!!!
Then he somehow got them to both sit down and read a book with him. Yeah, that has never happened to me in my life. So I am thankful for him. And that he works hard to provide for our family, often going above and beyond what is necessary. And I am thankful that he loves our children and is such a wonderful Dad and partner to me. Without him the kids would probably have cold cereal every meal.
Although I know my kids love me and we have fun during the day while Andy is gone, they sure love their Dad.

No comments: