Thursday, June 30, 2011

Enchanted Forest!

I had not been to Enchanted Forest for about 8 years. Andy and Jesse had both never been before so it was a fun trip! Jesse was really excited about all the fun things to see. These are only a few of the many pictures we took (i.e. my mom took).

Ab Lincoln was there! Jesse didn't know who he was but he was pretty convincing if you ask me! And Jesse got to hold a real-ish gun so he was pretty pleased.
The shoe slide! Jesse couldn't get enough once we forced him to go down.
Going down as a family. Charlotte-hahah
The crooked house, one of my favorites.
The witches mouth.
What a sport!

Ice Mountain. I think I was more nervous than Jesse was. I don't like roller coasters so I thought Jesse wouldn't like it. He seemed to do all right as long as dad was holding him. You can't see him in this picture but he is hunched down in front of Andy.
Me nervously waiting to see his reaction...


Moms can have fun too, right?
Hahaha, Jesse got turned around on the slide- it was pretty funny

We all had fun because there were activities for all ages. This game was controlling boats in a little pool.
It was a fun little vacation!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been....we need to talk!! :)

The Farrs said...

That was a fun day. Glad you all enjoyed it :-).