Monday, November 1, 2010

Another October Post!

So I have never posted this much EVER! But I am loving all the great opportunities these seasons provide for pictures! I couldn't resist this picture of Charlotte- my mom took it at her house. CUTE!
Another picture taken by mom (in fact these all are)
Sleepin away!
Kisses for Mama. He is still my little man who loves to give me kisses.
Our little tomato with his pumpkin. What possessed him to strike this pose?
He is getting to be such a big boy and can put on his own shoes! Very helpful!
Charlie snugglin with dad :)
Jesse wanted to hold Charlie- for maybe 2 seconds (that is why Grandma kept her hands there)
On our way to trunk or treat! I was the farmer that grew the tomato and pumpkin (or gourd as she isn't big enough to be a pumpkin!). Andy was a political activist. His shirt says "friends don't let friends vote democrat." Funny! (
Charlie looking at her papa? Or maybe the shine off his bald head. haha. jk love you dad

4 comments:

F said...

so... do you use cloth diapers? how do you like it?? (charlie's diapers look WAY too big in those pants! so I'm assuming cloth??)

F said...

super cute kids by the way!!! and i LOVE your long hair!

Trenholms said...

Cute...that picture of her smiling is priceless! I like the one of Jesse giving you kisses, too. You will cherish those pictures. And those times. Unfortunately kisses seem to get fewer and farther between when they get older :(

The Farrs said...

Glad you found time to post. I'm amazed that you have extra time for much of anything :-). You and Andy are great parents!