Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The 25th was my Mom's birthday and Jesse and I drove down to celebrate with her. We decided to stay the night and spend the next day quite busy and having lots of fun!
We went to a park that had a few water toys, and Jesse loved it- after he figured out the water wouldn't hurt him.
Here he is figuring out how to push the buttons.
I had more pictures of put on from the water park but my computer won't let me for some reason....Here he is enjoying a "special drink" as he calls them.
When Papa came home we went to a park where he again had a blast!
He had lots of attention and Grandma and Papa both spent time doing things with him-

Papa took a few minutes to hit some golf balls and each ball he would hit Jesse would say "Whoa!! Good Job Papa!"

Then we ended the day by eating ice cream.
He loves to share everything!
What a fun day we had!
It is nice living so close to my parents and seeing them a couple times a month. We are looking forward to the next couple of months because we have some camping trips coming up! Jesse has only been camping once and it will be interesting to see how the copes, especially since I will probably be on my own for one of them (without Andy that is).

No comments: