Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Here is a shout out to my great hubby! We just celebrated 4 years together last month. I am very happily married to someone who has become my best friend. He is funny and is always making me smile or laugh and I always enjoy just sitting around and talking with him.
But that is not what the holiday is about right? He is a great father too always taking time to play or rough-house with Jesse. Jesse clearly loves his daddy and I think is going to grow up with a lot of his good qualities. We celebrated in a few short hours between Andy waking up and going to work. I made him some grilled pork chops that were YUMMY! I am including the recipe because I think everyone should try it!
1/4 c honey
3 T soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
Mix, dip pork chops, and grill. While grilling
continue to add the glaze so the chops can soak it up.
YUM!!
Now on to me. :) I reached 24 weeks this Sunday
and everything is on schedule and going well. I feel
good. I have been working out for the last month and
it has given me more energy to play with Jesse and just
do what I want to do. Plus I just feel good all around.
I am actually going to take me doctor seriously this time
because I don't want to end up with another almost 9 lb baby.
Here is my 5 almost 6 month pic:
Here are a few pictures of the little man doing
what he loves to do:
Throwing rocks in water
making silly faces while eating his favorite treats (brownies)
Play with cars down his "slide" (part of a set of blinds)
and reading books to himself. I am convinced he is going to love reading. Today I caught him several times laying in his bed reading a book to himself. He is getting good at quote books that we read often and I love to listen to his version of the story.
That's all for now! Happy summer!

1 comment:

F said...

megs you look ADORABLE!! and holy heck that HAIR! it's SO LONG! I love it! I've only ever seen pictures. i guess this is still pictures, but you know what i mean.

we should play sometime!