Thursday, September 10, 2009

Student Teaching

I have set aside a few moments tonight to tell everyone that I haven't gone into a hole never to come out. I am student teaching. For those of you who don't know what that entails, I just need to say that you should be glad you don't have to endure it. :) Well, I am actually making it out to sound terribly horrible but I am actually enjoying myself. I had one little girl tell me I was pretty yesterday and who doesn't love that? I come home each night barely able to remember my own name I am so tired and Jesse comes running at me with high hopes of playing and running and screaming. Here is a shout out to my awesome mom for watching him! He hardly even knows I am gone! :) So..if you don't hear from me until December, it is because I am doing nothing other than planning lessons, tying other kids shoes, yelling over others to listen to what I am saying, and trying to keep likes straight and voices off. Oh, and having loads of fun with my cute little first graders. Hope everyone is well! Until Later, Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Good luck with student teaching! I hope you are well. I think you are pretty too:)

Brooke said...

I feel the same way! I am student teaching all year in 6th grade!!