Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day

Father's day was quite uneventful for us really, but
we had steak dinners (thanks to Christina and Josh), I
got to hold Theron (my new nephew) a lot, and Andy
got some cool pants. The night before I stayed up
making the radical pants for andy. I found this awesome
fabric in his mom's basement and she said she had
made him similar pants when he was younger. So I made
hims some pants to remind him of his childhood....And I also
made him a rice pack for his constantly sore shoulders. I
didn't have to buy anything and I think my hubby was happy.
Here's to him: you're great!
Here are some pictures of the little tyke. He is
so absorbed in any peices that go together or
or on things- he is becoming quite the genius! :)
And I bought him a lobster towel- it is pretty darn cute!
The only vacumm he will touch- he hates the big one
And here is to my little scholar (but really he was
only reading for like 2 seconds). He is getting so cute
and I love each stage that he goes through! Love you
little man!

No comments: